Saturday, October 25, 2003

Welcome to MSN.ca
It's my working weekend.

The house isn't as cold as I thought it might be, with a big empty space where the furnace used to be.
We slept in our own room last night.

I didn't get enough sleep. I watched the charming new movie of Nicholas Nickleby. It was soooo great! You laugh a little, you cry a little. We own it on DVD, but the music is so merry and the visuals so appealing and the story so seductive, that I couldn't help turning ONE MORE TIME to the special features section, and viewing the "making-of" feature once it was done.

I took my oldest son out for a spin in the new/old car. It runs great. I filled the tank. He then drove it back to his place so that he could return later today to help build the insulated finished walls we are putting in before the furnace goes in on Monday.

It's all in aid of lower costs and fuel use - who can argue with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home