Friday, July 23, 2004

lost socks

Single socks on the Internet!!??

Internet SOCKS??

SHOCKING!!

Finished with work today.
I was assessed today. I think I did well. I felt a little nervous, but the assessor was nervous, too. I just did as I always do; considerate, not too fast, talking to the client often, thorough with each action, Universal Precautions.

It is about two years since my last assessment. I received a very good report then. Has anything changed? If anything, I have more qualifications. I have my HCA Certificate. I also feel more confident, more adept. Hope I am not getting sloppy in my old age!

Maybe I'll go to the beach this weekend, Sat. noon to Sunday noon. I talked with Dad about becoming the owner or co-owner of one place, and thereby relieving him of some bills. A beach neighbour gave her child co-ownership of her place. They look after it together, and there will be no hassle when she dies.

Got Japanese movies and groceries in Hippytown yesterday. Our guest will help me to make a Japanese meal on Sunday, featuring Sushi.

Tonight is a funeral service for one of my clients. I want to attend. It is observed in another religion, which i know little about.

I am feeling the old yearning for an exciting, meaningful life again.

When I was involved and important in several volunteer groups away from home, it was certainly validating, but very inconvenient for my family.

The phone was always busy, the phone machine always full of messages, usually for me.

I kinda miss that.

I feel like a lonely sock... on the internet... matchless!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home