Sunday, July 18, 2004

the Mail online
This link should lead to a "How's your Man Radar", featured in the Brit Daily Mail.
I had a high score for assessing a man. I err a bit towards caution, and these days, that's a good thing.
My husband has the Cyber filter off again, after turning it on just BEFORE I left for the cottage with my Mom, my brother, my son, his friend and our Homestay guest.
It was turned off yesterday, the day I was away.
Here is the message:
Report generated: Saturday, July 17, 2004, 12:47 pm

CYBERsitter appears to be functioning normally.

CYBERsitter is NOT active
Last Filter Update: July 16, 2004

There are log entries recorded for today

Here is my reply:
Again, CYBERsitter is NOT active.
Why? You just had put it back on, before I left for the cottage.
I will forward these messages to a third party from church to compile a record, if you continue to play around like this.

Have you been following the string for any length of time, Gentle Reader?
If so, you may be aware that my spouse has had internet use issues.

He was surprised I came home so soon.
I wonder what I am interrupting?

Beep...beep...beep...BEEEEEEEEEEEEP!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home