Friday, February 13, 2004

Valentine Cards - Free E-Cards Online
I am about to send some FREE ecards to my loved ones for Valentine's Day. They're not Blue Mountain, but they're FREE.
I went out with my hubbie on our first date on February 14, 1981, and our first son was born on this date in 1985.
I have a box of Laura Secord chocolates (premium Canadian candy) and a funny book about love for my spouse. He promises to take me out for dinner and ???. Today is my day OFF. Physio was great, and my bad back muscle is hard, but no longer spastic.
My hours were short last pay period, which means a smaller cheque at the same time as I would like to commit to a higher level of giving to my church. Here's hoping for a BREAKTHROUGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home