Friday, October 15, 2004

Dance class

Opening today!!
"Shall We Dance?"
Starring....MY town!
I'm going to see this much-anticipated movie (by ME, for one) tonight!

It's been a while, hasn't it, Gentle Reader?
My connection to the internet has been interrupted for either a router failure due to a surge, a short, or some other cause.

One other computer of the household total of five remained connected, with errors, throughout the downtime.
But I don't like committing my personal thoughts to a strange box.

All is well.
Hub and I continue in our marriage.
He is going to a counsellor.
I continue to shop for the clothing bank.
Thanksgiving was marvelous.
I tried a new pumpkin pie and apple dumpling which seems to have succeeded.
I've had a raise, and I have been offered a permanent part-time position where I work, result of the very good evaluation.

More later.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home