Friday, October 31, 2003

Welcome to MSN.ca
It's Friday, and I am done for the day. This morning my car struggled to start. I think it needs to be plugged in overnight. We have a super-long driveway - enough space for FIVE cars, but Hubbo always parks right in front of the front door, blocking half a mile of driveway (and all access to the plug), so I have to park on the street, that I don't block him.
I wish I could plug my car in.
I wish he would park farther back.
I need to plug HIM in, so he'll get it.
Five minutes of RR-rr-RR-rr, and he didn't even look out the window, in in his nice warm robe and jammies, drinking coffee, comfortably underemployed.
I was late for work, under pressure, on the spot.
I felt so DAMN alone!

He's got a side job. $10/hr for a while. Thank God!

I hope he gets a REAL job soon.
My oldest son needs a real job, too.
Anyone reading, please pray that everyone who needs one, gets a real good job soon.

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home