Monday, July 26, 2004

Rosacea Awareness Program - Programme de sensibilisation � la rosac�
When I was a teen, I had a very hard time with my skin. I used stong anti-acne products and exfoliated a lot.
I did not understand that my skin was sensitive, and over-producing oil in an attempt to protect me. Now that I am older, I have a definite diagnosis: Rosacea.
I have to treat my skin with great care, as the capillaries are delicate and sometimes break. I use Cetaphil cleanser ONLY, now, and Aloette Visible Aid cream, and a Parsol sunscreen. I look like much younger than I am.
I want to keep it that way!

I had Sushi tonight! Raw salmon and grilled tuna with avocado and special rice wrapped and rolled in roasted seaweed. This fits with my Zone life! It was fun to help our guest in the kitchen... After, I helped him with his pronounciation of the schwa.

My brother has broken up with his fiancee. They seemed to go well together, but she is very intense.
Ah, well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home