Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The Friendship Page ..for every friendship!

I got a cute email about friendship from a former neighbour, a real pal...
Thank you...
I am grateful to get a message like this one.
I NEED a friend these days...

I have recently begun working M-F, 9-5 for a very interesting group, and I have found it a real fixer-upper!.
I am also working some evenings and Saturdays for a home health service, and I am finishing the Human Anatomy and Physiology 2 course (at last) on July 26!

I will miss my new friends, including the instructors, whom I count as friends...

Hub's step-dad, my father-in-law, has died...

Hub is dealing with some difficult issues including some related to work, or rather the lack of.
Things are strained between us, again.
He hasn't replaced his stolen van, so he is using mine, and I am borrowing my oldest son's car, so I can get to class on time.
This hasn't done much to boost one young man's joy in ownership!

However, I get to go to church every Sunday (answered prayer!), we have put in a little wee veggie garden, our Delphiniums came up, our homestay guest is great (did we tell you he was saved?), and my youngest son passed all his courses except Spanish...

I hope Hub and the boys will return to their choir and sing again soon.
The guys have practically memorized the soundtrack of "O Brother, Where Art Thou?" and an impressive repetoire of Weird Al numbers (the youngest's specialty). They sound good, considering the material!
It must be a guy thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home