Thursday, March 31, 2005

Chatelaine : Work in a workout
Too good to be true?
Fit AND y in minutes?
Okay, maybe...
IF this programme were followed over the course of a lifetime, daily, with consistant proper nutrition and IF nothing like illness, PMS, pregnancy, killer desk-jobs & bad hair days etc. sidetracked you.

Tonight is my last lecture with my instructor.
On Tuesday, I hurt his feelings (I guess), when I told him (Kindly, I hoped) I thought he shouldn't misspell the lecture notes. I said it would be more professional if properly spelled.
Gentle Reader, it was pretty bad.
Even words you would expect him to know... his stock-in-trade, so to speak.
Why was he so distracted?
Maybe it was Easter weekend.
I think His wife & son have the flu.

Who am I to criticize?
My assignment was not ready, either.
He wavered over many degrees between defensiveness, confession and contrition.
But I think that this was the needed closure.
He may decide that I am just a faithful friend.
Proverbs 27, V. 6.
The main thing is for me to be a faithful wife, since I am going to stick with Hub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home