Sunday, June 12, 2005

Sympatico / MSN - Partner content

Gentle Reader, I am a Canadian, but this is not always a proud admission...

I was at a Chapters bookstore the other day, and I saw a book, the title of which included the words ..."and angry housewives".

Has my intellectual property been violated?

Hmmmmm...

I was also intrigued to notice the Jennifer Lopez Jane Fonda movie, Monster-in-Law.

Hmm hmmmmmmm...

Gentle Reader, even at work, I am the supplier of ideas and inspiration which are pretty much stolen from me, attributed to others.
No glory hound, I, but, please... credit where credit is due.

It has been a while since my last posting...
I am very busy with a new job managing a national office for a non-profit organization.
I am still working in Community Healthcare, and taking my HAP course.
This term my grades are even better than last term - I am maintaining an A average, so far.
I will be taking the HAP 1 lab exam I missed due to my car in July - on the same day as I take my 3rd HAP 2 test.

It's also a big fat long workday, so I am not going to be able to do much of a last-minute cram review.
I am helping a study-buddy in each class. This is mutually beneficial. The HAP 2 friend is struggling - she took on too much.
The HAP 1 friend is doing well - I am helping her (a little) with English pronounciation and expression.

I will post more next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home