Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Sympatico / MSN Travel Canada : Travel News : T-shirt company helps Americans relax on vacation - by posing as Canadians

I thought this was an urban legend, Gentle Reader, when I first heard of Americans traveling in politically "sensitive" areas as Canadians about 30 years ago, but now someone is cashing in on a great idea.
I just watched "Horns and Halos",the documentary about R. H. Hatfield's book, Fortunate Son.
No wonder there are those who do not want to be known as American.

I also watched Chicago, and I can't be razzle-dazzled out of the belief that it's wrong to capitalize on crime.

Hubs is napping, and tomorrow is a light day. Today was busy - several baths and breakfasts. Friday is OFF, huzzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home