Wednesday, July 06, 2005

True confessions -- St. Godard 170 (9): 1439 -- Canadian Medical Association Journal

Gentle Reader, it must be hard to be a Dr., especially through the internship...
My heart went out to all Dr.'s today as I read this article.
Doc, please do something GOOD for yourself and your loved ones, today.
I would not presume to say "Physician, heal thyself!"
But only, please keep well and be happy.

I was troubled today by true confessions.
(God caused "Don't Worry, Be Happy" to play on the radio at my darkest moment today to show his love for me. Thank you!)
That's why I googled the phrase, how I found this site.

I am at the stage where I have to make the first confession - to myself.

It's not a secret I've been concealing, it's more like I've been deluding myself.

More later...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home