Thursday, August 26, 2004

Google Search: internet matchmakers

Should I start looking for my next relationship already?
I don't think it's fair, but Hub-in-jeopardy hasn't always played fair with me.
Has he, now,the old deceiver?

I agreed we would go for counselling together. That's coming up probably Saturday. Same day as our middle son comes home from camp. He was invited to perform his Beat-Box accompaniment for a Christian Hip Hop rapper, who was so impressed, he asked our boy to record with him!

Hub was sick two nights ago, and I took care of him, so he thought everything was back to the way it was again.
Does he think I've got ADD or Alzheimer's?
Is this the First 50 Dates?

Where I live, it's 50/50...property, debts, everything; married or common-law.
Divorce mediation seems the civilized way to go.
I wonder if I will have to go all the way to the mat to get some respect.

Something my old boyfriend used to do that I loved was to chill his fingernails on the inside of the windshield, and softly stroke my face with his smooth, cool nail tips on hot summer days.

He liked to watch my face change colour while I appreciated the sensation.

He'd look at me like I was the most beautiful, the most wonderful, the only woman on earth.
And then he'd kiss me until I thought, maybe I was.

Yeah, I know.
I should write a book.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home