Wednesday, August 18, 2004

MSN Women - Article
I housework, so any new ideas on reducing this time-consuming chore are welcomed by me.

Less stuff to clean? If only we could simplify our lives! There's always more stuff crossing the threshhold.

Hubbers got a "new" laptop - not the very expesive one he was going to order from Dell, but a customized reconditioned IBM thinkpad, which is even better, as it has all the ports he needs for any possible connections. Downward compatability can be a good thing. It looks a lot like the one I used when I was working as an Advisor for certain company.

Apparently, this techno-item is neccesary for new software he's training to use.

So, here am I, entering my Blog from MY laptop, an aging Compaq LTE 5280, bought when I was working as an Advisor for a previous certain company, perched atop HIS laptop, on a 60's vintage TV tray beside the his n' hers swivel rockers we keep in our bedroom alcove, where we talk, pray and even argue in private.

We have enough power for both laptops, but do we have enough broadband cable connection for each of us? Would a splitter work?

When we used to chat online, and in the same room, Hubs quickly began to make unprintable propositions to me. I guess it's an online thing, or a passing-notes-in-class thing. I would for such material to survive when I bring my LTE in for service. I technicians looking at me with a knowing eye.

In case you are reading my Blog, Hubby...

I still prefer the personal touch.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home