Friday, August 20, 2004

Shall We Dance%3F
Here is a site on Ballroom Dance.
Hubster and I will enroll in a class, if we can get a spot, called Romance Dance.
It's all slow dancing for beginners.
Should be dreamy...

Why dancing after all these years?
Tut, Gentle Reader; you ought to know me by now.
I'm just looking for a new way to get Hub to hold me tight!
After over 23 years, we have held one another just about every way that clinging can be clung!

It's been over 20 years since I last danced with a partner.
I have been active with liturgical dancing occasionally in the last 10 years, but before that - nothing but dancing while doing housework & chasing children!

It's funny that the two main men in my life have not been eager dancers, like the more casual boyfriends were.
From the age of 15 to 20, I had an intense relationship with a boyfriend five years older than I.
He was the prosaic boy-next-to-next-door, who watched me grow more "interesting" from grade five, when I moved into the neighbourhood, to grade ten, when we started to go together.
I had no idea he was watching me, noticing me, all that time, until he told me.
I was flattered AND a little blown away all at once.

More later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home