Friday, November 05, 2004

CyberPatrol - Internet Filtering Software

I have noticed that Hub is signed on MSN Messenger today, at 5:11 pm, while he said he was at work.

MSN Messenger is an internet chat service. You can use it from any computer, because you can log into the MSN Messenger server with nothing more than a passport identity and a password.

I called him at 5:00 on his cel phone to remind him about the Parent and Youth function at church tonight. He said he was busy at work and didn't know when he'd be done.

I asked him to call back with sufficient notice so that our third son and I could meet him at church if neccessary.

He took his laptop with him this morning. It has no cyber patrol software that I can get reports from, unlike the other computers at home.

I could still write a message to him. I noticed that he seemed to be on MSN Messenger at work, and I asked him if he was using it to contact his clients/suppliers.

He returned at 6:30 pm, and when I asked him about his appearing to be logged on to MSN Messenger, he said he'd remained logged in since about two days ago, when he was chatting with a friend.

I wonder if I should ask him to send me cyber patrol reports from the laptop also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home