Saturday, July 09, 2005

Welcome to Depression.com

I am ready to unveil my true confession...

I think my Hub is at risk of falling into depression.

He told me that he thinks that no-one wants him.
Not me.
Not his employer.
Not God.

I prayed HARD!

The next day, he got an invitation to try for a different, better position at work.
He came to visit me at my office.
I was so glad he had some good news.

I treated depression, after losing a baby by miscarriage, with song.

I don't think meds will help you unless you replace the depressed thinking with new thought-patterns that are not as dark.

I think this is why God can transform us when we give our hearts to Jesus and ask forgiveness for all our sins.

We become new creatures because our spirits are reborn, and we begin to think differently, and act differently.

Meds can pave the way to stop the bad patterns, but it takes daily happiness to maintain us in an undepressed state.

I am not perfect, but I am trying to create an environment where Hub can be happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home