Sunday, September 21, 2003

Welcome to MSN.ca
Sunday today. Our message at church had to do with the glory of God covering the whole earth, and our part is to abide in Him.
John ch. 15.

My oldest son and his friend came home for lunch today, and my FIL moved out to join my MIL in their new place.
It's only my youngest son and I at home now, as my first and second have gone with their friend to play soccer, and to a worship service.

There is a constant low-grade ringing in my ears which gets worse when the sprain tightens up. It's there in the background while my hearing itself remains good.

I'm thinking about the message, and I want to feel released from the things that are holding me back from living an effective, non-angry life:
FEAR & COWARDICE
ANGER (the biggie)
BITTERNESS
SHAME
RESENTMENT
VENGEFULNESS
SELFISHNESS (so easily styled "self-care", "self-preservation" and "self-love")

Today's message was intended to remind us that we ARE set free from these and more, but I need to find a way whereby I feel it, somehow.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home