Sunday, February 29, 2004

MSN Women - Article
This article is on 10 great places to meet a man.
I am feeling discouraged about the one I've got.
At least, the one I have legal provenance for.
It seems that he went out for lunch after church without even trying to reach me and CERTAINLY without trying to include me, with two twenty-something roommates (he has spent a lot of time with them before, and was warned that it was not appropriate) and our two younger boys. There has been a long-standing invitation for us to share a meal with them as a family, but Hubbaroonie chose to accept the invitation when I couldn't be there.
So, I came home to an empty house and ate lunch alone after my first split shift, HARD WORK, without any word from them about where they were.
Did I say I came home?
What home?
Why bother it consider this a home?
It is neither rest nor refuge.
I think I need a new start.
Email me to discuss it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home