Monday, August 30, 2004

MSNBC - �Find A Husband After 35�

Although starting a new life at my age may be challenging, it is NOT impossible.

We met with one of the Pastors from church.

My proposal is separation.

I have felt more comfortable, safer, less compromised and free from the horrible vibes & images that I get off Hub: since we've been sleeping apart.

I have a heart condition - perfect for this situation.
It's called an insufficient heart, due to a leaky valve.

We are supposed to meet with a couple who counsel
(we've met them - they seemed very interested in getting us on their vitamin club.)

We'll see what happens.

The deck is always stacked against the woman, and I will have to be the bad person in order to set the poor victim (It's better if they think it's Ron, even though he started all this) free of the horrible, unforgiving Virago.

That's ME.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home