Friday, September 10, 2004

Google Search: answerology

Were I live, O Gentle Reader, we get a internet zine called Canoe.
It's a little like MSN and Yahoo.

I can, Canoe?

This week it recommended Answerology.com as an anonymous place to pose relationship questions to a global community of men & women.

Ask Anything Anonymously
(Okay, a sucker I am for alitteration!)

Huh!

Is wisdom found in numbers; specifically, numbers of possible (self-reported) men and women, who have time to devote to hours of poring over the queries of strangers, possible (self-reported) men and women with possible (self-reported) problems?
Without any credentials or accountability?
Why aren't they busy HAVING relationships instead of talking about them?
(Ahem! Is it possible that I am in this category m'self? Point to ponder!)
I still think real people with qualifications are the best source of counsel.
The content of the page was too hot for our CyberSitter, it wouldn't display.
I'm not sure if I would want it to!

Update about the state of our union.
Together, our mutual choice, but with a LOT of work to do.
Will we stick to it?

We are seeing that couple we've been referred to who counsel.
No vitamin spiel as yet.
We had some finding of facts.
I've been contemptuous, competitive and crushing.
Hub has been mean, sneaky and juvenile.

We kinda knew this.

But it feels strangely satisfying to have it confirmed by a third party, although IN TRUTH, we should both be ashamed of our respective and collective selves.






1 Comments:

At 10:30 p.m. , Blogger Ohjeeze said...

I'll be soon asking for a divorce, after I go through some counseling for myself. So I can kind of identify with you (even though I'm not sure if that's where you are going).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home