Tuesday, August 31, 2004

href="http://www.nytimes.com/learning/general/onthisday/20040831.html?th">

Today is the seventh anniversary of Princess Diana's .

Last night I went out to a Bookstore, and picked up three books, treats for me. I wore my new fall outfit, a soft cream blouse and a long, slimming, low-cut paisley jumper.
Figure magic!
The checkout lad noticed my classy attire, and poured on the charm.
One book was on DIY Pilates, another on DIY Detox, and the third was a volume on DIY fragrance, my aromatherapy experiment.
"Scents of Time" was published by the Metropolitan Museum of Art, NY.
It is both ravishing to the eye and the nose, as it presents the story, with illustrations from their art collection and samples of the fragrances that have proven the test of time.
The essences are very strong, the samples generous.
I still love the rose scent best.
That's the romantic in me, I guess.
Hub came to visit me to say goodnight, and I showed him my purchases.
He was a little surprised.
He was interested in the sandalwood/jasmine scent because it reminded him of India.
This morning I found pure Saffron spice on the kitchen counter.
Maybe Hub will make something tasty with it tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home