Sunday, July 10, 2005

lyEclipse - Can Families Survive Depression? - Page 3 of 4

There's no way my husband's depression is as bad as what these two women went through with their spouses.

But there are similarities.

Hub drinks. I find this makes his symptoms of depression worse.

He used to be a tee-totaller. When his cholesterol got high, I suggested a single glass of red wine in the evening, for his health.

Wish I hadn't done that, now.

Rarely does he stop at one glass.
Beer is now consumed as well, and in response to the high cost of purchasing wine, Hub has started making it himself.

It makes me nervous when he has a drink or two at a restaurant, and wants to drive home. I lost my cousin to a drunk driver!

Gentle Reader, sometimes I wonder what God has to do to get us back on track...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home