Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Experiences - Outdoor - Horseback Riding

I'd love to go horseback riding. I am a western gal - the real thing, born in the shadow of the Alberta Foothills.
My grandfather was good with horses - he would buy well-bred horses cheap who were badly broken, or had vices, and re-break them properly. My own horse-whisperer.

I have some vacation days coming!
Although we can't be away together for the whole time, Hubs will take a long weekend off and we will go west.
I'm thinking of somewhere with HOT SPRINGS! We both can use a break.

We were at a wedding this weekend. Hubs was part of the wedding party, I helped in a small way with decorating the church. It was a lovely time. The bridal colours were autumn shades. Hubs rented a Lincoln Continental to chauffeur the bride and groom around for bridal pick-up, photo shoot, the wedding, and the reception.

Hearing the vows again made me cry - it's a shame ours were broken. Can something so broken be remade? I think of LOTR (Lord Of The Rings, which I read before it was fashionable) and Aragorn's sword.

"It has been - remade"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home