Saturday, July 16, 2005

href="http://lifewise.canoe.ca/SexRomance/ValerieGibson/2005/07/05/1117945.html">

Hello Gentle Reader...
My husband quoted me this article a couple of weeks ago.
He thought I was cheating on him.

I haven't cheated on him, ever.

I freely admit that I have noticed other men, and have even been attracted, even fascinated a little, but I don't take it anywhere.

Why should I?
I have my husband, my boys and my home.
I don't NEED more, I just need to enjoy what is already there in my life. Actually, being tempted and NOT giving in is purifying, and brings things that are real, and unreal, into sharper focus.

I may admire the Mona Lisa at the Louvre, but she's too high-maintenace to take home!

It's a gorgeous summer day, and I have the whole weekend off! Too bad my van died on Friday... Husband stopped to fill it with gas - just would not start again!

I got a transcript from college - I have an honest B+ for HAP One. So far, I'm holding an A average on HAP Two, but the big lab exam and cummulative final exam loom ahead.

I hope I do alright!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home