Sunday, October 12, 2003

Welcome to MSN.ca

Did I mention that I took a hit on my car Wednesday? The other driver left an apologetic note with contact details. Wow!! Didn't just hit & run, ya know.
When I called, I found myself speaking with the drivers parent - it was a newly-licenced driver who hit me, and the proposal was to pretend to the insurer that the dad hit me, NOT the son. I don't want to see the kid get his licence suspended or cancelled, as he needs to drive for work. But I don't want to mislead my insurer either. I am going to counter-propose that they fix my bumper privately instead. After all, they raised their boy right - why chase it with a cheat?

My poor car looks like it could use some TLC. I will wash it and vaccum it soon.

Lease is up in December. Will I buy it out for about 7K, or look for a used one? I am reading up on consumer reports on 97's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home