Sunday, March 14, 2004

BalanceTV.ca

This is an article on Unconditional Love.
Is it really Okay to love unconditionally? It's an attractive concept, to be loved no matter how grumpy or screwed up you can be, but does negative behaviour that you or I can control deserve to be rewarded with Unconditional Love?

Can you or I or anyone walking the earth today guarantee to be able to supply Unconditional Love, no matter what?

For most everybody, I can offer Unconditional Acceptance, even U. Forgiveness to someone who is remorseful, but I still find it a leap of faith to extend U. Love.

In fact, I face that I live with expectations on myself and others.

Expectations that are often disappointed, and I wonder if I am stupid or unspiritual to continue to bear them.

Hmmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home